OneTouch® Vita® Features:
Fast test time - 5 seconds
End fill test strip automatically draws in blood
The OneTouch® Vita® system is calibrated to allow easy comparison of results with laboratory methods.
Always read the package insert before using this product.
Storage and Handling
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30°C (86°F). Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only. To avoid damage or contamination, do not transfer test strips to any other container.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open vial when removing test strips.
- After removing a test strip from the vial, immediately close the vial lid tightly. Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips from any vial that is damaged or has been left open to the air.
- Write the use-by date (date opened plus 6 months) on the vial label when you first open it.
- Do not use after the expiry date (printed on the vial label) or use-by date, whichever comes first.
- Avoid getting dirt, food or liquids on the test strip. With clean, dry hands you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- Test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a test strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are about the same temperature before you test.
- Apply only OneTouch® Vita® Control Solution or a blood sample to the test strip.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.