If you already have an OTDMS software installed in your PC simply go to the Meter Driver page, download the latest version of the meter driver available and make your OTDMS compatible with OneTouch® Verio®IQ, OneTouch® Verio®Pro and all OneTouch® meters.
OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software 2.3. If you have never installed OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software to your PC and you want a personal overview of your diabetes trends, OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software v2.3.3 is now available.
Download your OneTouch® Meter results to OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software for a visual way to track key factors that affect your diabetes.
- A record of your blood glucose results
- Automatically formats reports for a visual picture of your test results
- Identify at-a-glance when your glucose levels are out of target range
- Visually review the additional data collected via the OneTouch® UltraSmart® Meter, such as medication, carbohydrates, exercise
- Print colour charts and graphs
Optimise the discussions with your doctor
- Provide your doctor with a record of your blood glucose results, to make it easier to discuss your diabetes management
- Share your results with your doctor in-between appointments using the e-mail and fax features
- Large buttons guide you through the software
- "One Click" to download your meter
- Favourite report opens automatically
- Built-in quick reference guide and user manual
Of course, OneTouch® Software is compatible with the entire family of OneTouch® that have a data port.
Choose from 11 different reports
- Logbook Report highlights when high and low results occur
- Use the Pie Charts to see how many of your test results are within your target ranges before and after meals
- See patterns across 24 hours on the Standard Day graph
- Review average readings by meal and day
Advanced features for experienced diabetes software users
- Customise weekend and weekday schedules, plus insulin regimens, to suit your lifestyle
- Keep a record of additional health check results e.g. HbA1c, blood pressure, cholesterol
- Use the insulin report to see the relationship between insulin, carbohydrates and glucose
To view PDF files, you must have the latest version of Adobe® Reader®.